Monday, January 23, 2012

24 Weeks {Eggplant}



How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? YES! I have a few old tops that I can still wear, but for the most part it maternity!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: For the most part still sleeping pretty good.  I do wake up several times a night to relieve my bladder :) and to change to the other side.  Can't really just roll over anymore, it WAY more of a process. 
Best moment this week: While I had to do the dreaded glucose test this week, one of the best parts of the week did come from it.  After drinking SO much sugar from the glucola Scotty and I could see her moving from the outside.  It was little punches and it was so cool to watch!! She was hyped up on all the sugar! AND we ordered Aubree's nursery furniture this week!
Miss Anything? I glass of wine and my old clothes.  I never really thought I had the best wardrobe, but now that most of it doesn't fit I'm kinda sad I can't wear it anymore.  Can wait till Aubree is here and I can get back in shape! 
Gender: Girl
Movement:  Most definately! I'm starting to feel it more often and more firm movements.  Also got to see her moving from the outside. 
Food cravings: Mexican food and chocolate milk.  Not togther though. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still pasta.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Leg cramps and stiffness.  I am constantly changing positions.  Sitting or sleeping.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting closer to getting flat. :)
Looking Forward too?  Aubree's nursery furniture arriving and putting it together with Mr. Spouse AND a weekend visit to my parents house for my sweet nephews 1st birthday party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment