Thursday, January 12, 2012

22 Weeks {Papaya}


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs so far. 

Maternity clothes? Most definately!  They are WAY more comfortable!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: For the most part not too bad.  I get extremely stiff from turning from side to side and having some leg pain.  {nerve like}
Best moment this week: Feeling my sweet girl roll and kick.  Just awesome!
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita! A fun night out with friends at a local bar. And, my semi flat stomach. :) Hopefully it will be back in no time after my sweet itty bitty is here. I started doing pregnancy workouts and I have to say... they make me feel ALOT better and I kind of enjoy it.
Gender: Girl
Movement:  Yep! I can feel her roll and kick! Love it!
Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary.  Just sweets and mexican food! However, I did go through a bag a grapes in 3 days! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: pasta. I have tried it twice and both times it didn't really hit my taste buds.
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Feeling sluggish and very top heavy. It's only going to get worse, but my workouts are helping.   Leg pain in my right leg {nerve like}
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking Forward too? More shopping for Aubree!!! And my next appointment on January 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment