Wednesday, February 1, 2012

25 Weeks {Eggplant part 2}




How far along? 25 Week
Total weight gain: 14 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? Most definately! By a few more pieces every couple of weeks. I feel like I wear the same things over and over, but there just isn't a wide selection to choose from out there.  If I wasn't a teacher, I would be a maternity clothes designer. :)  
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: For the most part still sleeping pretty good. I do wake up several times a night to relieve my bladder :) and to change to the other side. Can't really just roll over anymore, it WAY more of a process.  This past week I woke up with a terrible pain in my upper tummy.  After talking to other mommies and research I think it was just a really bad cramp from Aubree moving higher up and making more room for herself.
Best moment this week: Feeling more movement.  Just love that part of being pregnant.  Also a piece of Aubree's nursery furniture coming in. :) Her room is starting to take shape. Just in need of some organization.
Miss Anything? I glass of wine and my old clothes. I never really thought I had the best wardrobe, but now that most of it doesn't fit I'm kinda sad I can't wear it anymore. Can wait till Aubree is here and I can get back in shape!
Gender: Girl
Movement: Most definately! I'm starting to feel it more often and more firm movements. Also got to see her moving from the outside.
Food cravings: Still the same... Mexican food and chocolate milk. Not togther though. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still pasta.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Leg cramps and stiffness. I am constantly changing positions. Sitting or sleeping.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting closer to getting flat. :)
Looking Forward too? Aubree's nursery furniture arriving and putting it together with Mr. Spouse AND a my next appointment on February 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment