Tuesday, January 3, 2012

21 Weeks {Spaghetti Squash}




How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs

Maternity clothes? YEP! I was thrilled when I opened a few Christmas present and found Motherhood gift cards.  I got some cute tops!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I do wake up at time with stiff shoulders and back. All around, not to bad though.
Best moment this week: Receiving Aubree's nursery bedding in the mail! It is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to get the furniture to put it in and some more of the accessories. 
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita! A fun night out with friends at a local bar. And, my semi flat stomach.  :)  Hopefully it will be back in no time after my sweet itty bitty is here.  I started doing pregnancy workouts and I have to say... they make me feel ALOT better and I kind of enjoy it.
Gender: Girl
Movement:  This week I have felt her actually kick!! {not just "flutters"} It is so cool!!! I can't wait till Scotty can feel them too!
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food. But whats new, those are always my cravings.  My mexican food cravings are kind of getting out of hand.  I think we ate Mexican food 4 times this week! : )
Anything making you queasy or sick: pasta. I have tried it twice and both times it didn't really hit my taste buds.
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Feeling sluggish and very top heavy. It's only going to get worse, but my workouts are helping. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking Forward too?  More shopping for Aubree!!! And my next appointment on January 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment