Tuesday, January 17, 2012

23 Weeks {Ear of Corn}


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs so far.

Maternity clothes? Most definately! They are WAY more comfortable!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: I wake up several times a night to relieve my preggo bladder and to re-adjust.  I get really stiff and achy. There is no more just "rolling over", it's more like pick your entire body up and rotate.  :)
Best moment this week: Feeling my sweet girl roll and kick. Just awesome! We also went to the doctor this week so we got to hear her sweet heartbeat on the doppler. 
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita! A fun night out with friends at a local bar. And, my semi flat stomach. :) Hopefully it will be back in no time after my sweet itty bitty is here. I started doing pregnancy workouts and I have to say... they make me feel ALOT better and I kind of enjoy it.
Gender: Girl
Movement: Yep! I can feel her roll and kick! Love it! Scotty should be able to feel her real soon. 
Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary. Just sweets and mexican food! I went through an entire bag of flammin hot cheetohs in just a matter of days!! oh boy! And chocolate milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Any type of pasta! YUCK!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Feeling sluggish and very top heavy. It's only going to get worse, but my workouts are helping. Leg pain in my right leg {nerve like}.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting closer to getting flat.  :)
Looking Forward too?  Ordering Aubree's nursery furniture and still putting together her room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment