Wednesday, December 21, 2011

19 Weeks {still a Mango}




It's A Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aubree Kate Laymance


How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: OMG!!! Went from no weight gain last appointment to 8 lbs. this appointment! We CAN NOT do that every time!! 
Maternity clothes? YES!! They are WAY more comfortable than my normal clothes! Comfort is what matters, right? Helloooo maternity pants. Starting to need a few tops as well. Buying a new wardrobe can be quite expensive.
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I love my snoogle, however I still find myself on my back every when I wake up. Still have still shoulders and hips. I am usally a belly sleeper, but I will get used to it.
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a sweet baby girl!!!!  Just the entire experience. Love feeling sweet little L move around, but no kicks yet. Just "flutters"
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita! A fun night out with friends at a local bar.
Movement: Rolling and a "wave" like movement. Anxiously awaiting major movement though!
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food. But whats new, those are always my cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. :)
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Hungry!!!! {all the time}
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking Forward too?  SHOPPING for Aubree and Christmas vacation with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment