Sunday, December 11, 2011

17 Weeks {Sweet Potato}


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: I have an appoint in about a week and I am dreadind the weigh in.  I have a feeling all of the cravings and "I can have that, I'm pregnant." has caught up with me.  We shall see.
Maternity clothes? YES!! They are WAY more comfortable than my normal clothes! Comfort is what matters, right? Helloooo maternity pants.   I am in love with Old Navy Yoga pants and pajama pants.  This past week we had Polar Express day at school, which means we got to wear pajamas to school.  WOW it was wonderful!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I love my snoogle, however I still find myself on my back every when I wake up.  Starting to get really stiff and pain in my shoulders and hips because of the amount of time I am spending on each side. 
Best moment this week: Just the entire experience. I think I am starting to feel "flutters", but not sure exactly what they feel like.  Love feeling little L roll around. 
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita! A fun night out with friends at a local bar.
Movement: Possible flutters?? Anxiously awaiting major movement though!
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food. But whats new, those are always my cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. :)
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Hungry!!!! {all the time}
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY and EXCITED!!!
Looking forward to: My 20 week appt.!!! Mr. Spouse and I can not wait to find out the gender!!!! Buying nursey decor after my appointment on the 14th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment