Thursday, December 1, 2011

15 Weeks {Avocado}

Hello, my little Avocado!  Just perfect since Mexican food is my all time fav!! We're just moving right along.  We have picked out the bedding for both a little boy or girl, we also have names for each {depending on our gender scan on December 14th!!!!} and we have also started our gift registry for sweet little L and picked out the perfect day care.  Man time is flying!
How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been to the Dr. in a few weeks, but I am think yes!!
Maternity clothes? YES!! They are WAY more comfortable than my normal clothes! Comfort is what matters, right?

Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness!  Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good.  I love my snoogle, however I still find myself on my back every when I wake up.
Best moment this week:  Just the entire experience.   
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita!
Movement: Still haven't felt anything yet.  Anxiously awaiting it though!
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food. But whats new, those are always my cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. :)
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Hungry!!!! {all the time}
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: My 20 week appt.!!! Mr. Spouse and I can not wait to find out the gender!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment