Sunday, December 18, 2011

18 Weeks {Mango}



How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been to the Dr. in a few weeks, but I am think yes!!  We will seee come next wednesday.  I'm a little scared.
Maternity clothes? YES!! They are WAY more comfortable than my normal clothes! Comfort is what matters, right? Helloooo maternity pants.  Starting to need a few tops as well.  Buying a new wardrobe can be quite expensive.
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I love my snoogle, however I still find myself on my back every when I wake up.  Still have still shoulders and hips.  I am usally a belly sleeper, but I will get used to it.
Best moment this week: Just the entire experience.   Love feeling sweet little L move around, but no kicks yet.  Just "flutters"
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita! A fun night out with friends at a local bar.
Movement:  Rolling and a "wave" like movement.  Anxiously awaiting major movement though!
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food. But whats new, those are always my cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. :)
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Hungry!!!! {all the time}
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: My 20 week appt.!!! Mr. Spouse and I can not wait to find out the gender!!!! Next Wednesday!!!!! Buying nursey decor after my appointment on the 14th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment