Thursday, December 1, 2011

16 Weeks {Turnip}

This week sweet Little Laymance is the size of a turnip.  He/She is about 4 to 5 inches long and weighs about 3 to 5 oz.  Little L is also mastering yawning this week.  {How sweet}  Just a few more weeks and we will know the gender.  Boy or Girl.  My instinct tells me boy, but who knows???



How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: I haven't been to the Dr. in a few weeks, but I am think yes!!  I have been eating mexican food like crazy!
Maternity clothes? YES!! They are WAY more comfortable than my normal clothes! Comfort is what matters, right?  Helloooo maternity pants. 

Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I love my snoogle, however I still find myself on my back every when I wake up.
Best moment this week: Just the entire experience.   I think I am starting to feel "flutters", but not sure exactly what they feel like.
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita!  A fun night out with friends at a local bar.
Movement:  Possible flutters??  Anxiously awaiting major movement though!
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food. But whats new, those are always my cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. :)
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Hungry!!!! {all the time}
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: My 20 week appt.!!! Mr. Spouse and I can not wait to find out the gender!!!! Buying nursey decor after my appointment on the 14th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment