Thursday, March 29, 2012

34 Weeks {Canteloupe}



How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely!  No way around it. Purchased a few warmer weather tops {because it's 90 degrees already here in TX and not buying ANYMORE!!!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Hopefully never!! 
Sleep: Same as last week.  Getting up alot and having trouble getting comfy!
Best moment this week: Just knowing that we are one week closer to meeting our little girl!  Also a bitter sweet moment that this week is our last prenatal class.  We have been going once a week for 4 weeks.  Can't believe it's already over.   
Miss Anything?  Of course a margarita on the rocks, sleeping on my belly with one leg bent, tanning, my normal clothes, and the list could go on and on.  I know it's all worth it though.
Gender: Girly Girl
Movement:  Lots! I can now fill her body parts {or what I think}. She puts pressure as if she is trying to get comfortable.  I can't wait for the hiccups though! I found out at my ultrasound last week that Sweet Aubs in head down so that "little round thing" that I have been feeling in my ribs must be a foot!
Food cravings: Milk and peanut butter sandwiches! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, uncomfortableness, pain in my left leg, trouble staying asleep, pressure on my pelvic area, back pain and on and on, but all is worth it.
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat.  Getting closer to becoming an outie. 
Wedding Ring on or off: On
Mood: EXCITED!
Looking Forward too?  Meeting Aubree!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment