Monday, March 26, 2012

33 Weeks {Pineapple}


How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely!  No way around it.  
Stretch marks? Not yet, Hopefully never!! 
Sleep: Average about 5 or 6 a night even though I might lay down for 8 or 9.  My shoulders get stiff and become sore easily and begin to hurt.  Also, I am getting up every hour or so to relieve my bladder.
Best moment this week: Having my 2nd and 3rd baby shower and almost completing Aubree's room.  Only thing left to do is hang her light fixture!  I will post pictures as soon as that is done.  It is so beautiful! I hope she loves it!  Also, we had a Dr. appt. this week so we got to hear her sweet heartbeat.  Always love that!  
Miss Anything?  Of course a margarita on the rocks, sleeping on my belly with one leg bent, tanning, my normal clothes, and the list could go on and on.  I know it's all worth it though.  Same as always.  7 weeks left!
Gender: Girly Girl
Movement:  Lots! I can now fill her body parts {or what I think}. She puts pressure as if she is trying to get comfortable.  I can't wait for the hiccups though! I found out at my ultrasound last week that Sweet Aubs in head down so that "little round thing" that I have been feeling in my ribs must be a foot!  I think she is getting pretty cramped in there!
Food cravings: Milk and peanut butter sandwiches! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, uncomfortableness, pain in my left leg, trouble staying asleep and on and on, but all is worth it.
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat.  Getting closer to becoming an outie. 
Wedding Ring on or off: On
Mood: So excited to meet her!!!
Looking Forward too?  My 4th small shower at work and my last appointment before we start going weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment