Tuesday, March 13, 2012

31 Weeks {Head of Lettuce II}



How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely!  No way around it.  
Stretch marks? Not yet, Hopefully never!! 
Sleep: Ehhh... it could be better.  I am still up every couple of hours to go to the restroom and it takes a little bit to go back to sleep so I am not getting as much sleep as I would like.  Also, getting comfortable is hard to come by these days, as is rolling over.
Best moment this week: Having our 3rd trimester ultrasound! Love seeing my little girl.  She looked so adorable.  Her approximate weight was 3.9 lbs.  Her measurements were great, her cord had 3 vessels, her heart looked and sounded great, her kidneys looked good, and her digestive tract was great as well.  Such wonderful news.
We also started our weekly Childbirth Preparation classes.  One of four.
Miss Anything?  Of course a margarita on the rocks, sleeping on my belly with one leg bent, tanning, my normal clothes, and the list could go on and on.  I know it's all worth it though.
Gender: Girly Girl
Movement:  Lots! I can now fill her body parts {or what I think} She puts pressure as if she is trying to get comfortable.  I can't wait for the hiccups though! 
Food cravings: Milk and peanut butter sandwiches! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, uncomfortableness, and pain in my left leg.
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat.  Getting closer to becoming an outie. 
Wedding Ring on or off: On
Looking Forward too?  Spring Break!!! Can't wait to have a week off to get things finalized/ organized for my sweet little girl. AND we are taking maternity pictures next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment