Wednesday, March 14, 2012

32 Weeks {Honeydew}


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely!  No way around it.  
Stretch marks? Not yet, Hopefully never!! 
Sleep: Ehhh... it could be better.  I am still up every couple of hours to go to the restroom and it takes a little bit to go back to sleep so I am not getting as much sleep as I would like.  Also, getting comfortable is hard to come by these days, as is rolling over. STAYING asleep is very difficult!!!
Best moment this week: Taking our maternity photos!! Can't wait to share them.  They turned out so beautiful! Makes me want Aubree here even more.  
Miss Anything?  Of course a margarita on the rocks, sleeping on my belly with one leg bent, tanning, my normal clothes, and the list could go on and on.  I know it's all worth it though.
Gender: Girly Girl
Movement:  Lots! I can now fill her body parts {or what I think}. She puts pressure as if she is trying to get comfortable.  I can't wait for the hiccups though! I found out at my ultrasound last week that Sweet Aubs in head down so that "little round thing" that I have been feeling in my ribs must be a foot!
Food cravings: Milk and peanut butter sandwiches! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, uncomfortableness, pain in my left leg, trouble staying asleep and on and on, but all is worth it.
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat.  Getting closer to becoming an outie. 
Wedding Ring on or off: On
Looking Forward too?  My 2nd small shower at the end of this week thrown by the wives of the coaches my husband works with.  Also, my large shower on the 24th with my husbands side of the family. AND of course meeting our sweet baby girl.  It's getting very close!

No comments:

Post a Comment