Thursday, February 9, 2012

26 Week {Cucumber}

Hellooooooo 3rd {and final} trimester!!!

How far along? 26 Week
Total weight gain: 14+ lbs so far.   I don't have a scale at home, so I will get an update at my next appt. {We shall see, hopefully minimal damage}
Maternity clothes? Just got a new shipment in the mail.  Buying a few pieces at at time as my belly grows. Definitely having to wear them! There's just no way around it.
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Sleep is good.  This week she woke me up for the first time with her squirmy movements.  So sweet! Still get stiff of course, but still getting my zzzzz's.
Best moment this week: Putting together Aubree's furniture!!! It came in and it looks SOOOO good! Love it!
Miss Anything? Went out to dinner tonight at a mexican restuarant and I caught myself staring at the ladies margarita on the rocks at the table across from us.  YUM! I can't wait till I can have one of those again.    I also miss bending over to pick something up rather than squating.
Gender: Girl
Movement:  Yes! It's by far my favorite part of being pregant.
Food cravings: Still the same... Mexican food and chocolate milk. Not togther though. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still pasta.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Leg cramps and stiffness. I am constantly changing positions. Sitting or sleeping.   
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting closer to getting flat. :)
Looking Forward too?  My next appoitment on Feb. 8th. and seeing Aubree's nursery come together now that the furniture is in there! I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment