Wednesday, February 22, 2012

28 Weeks {Small Cabbage}



How far along? 28 Week
Total weight gain: 19 lbs so far.
Maternity clothes? That's all that will fit.
Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness! Hopefully they will stay far, far away.
Sleep: Pretty good.  Can't complain to much. 
Best moment this week: Having my mom come to visit and working on Aubree's room.  It is turning out so cute! Can't wait to have her home!
Miss Anything? Just a nice glass of wine and being able to sit on the couch without getting this nerve pain down my left leg, oh and bending over normally to pick something up. The list could go on and on, but it's all worth it.
Gender: Girly Girl
Movement: Yes! It's by far my favorite part of being pregant. Since she is getting so big I can feel other movement besides kicks and jabs. I can feel her squirm and roll. Feels soooo neat!
Food cravings: Still the same... Mexican food and chocolate milk. Not togther though. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still pasta.
Labor Signs: Not yet, thank goodness!
Symptoms: Leg cramps and stiffness. I am constantly changing positions. Sitting or sleeping. Just plain uncomfortable.  Add shortness of breath at times to this weeks symptoms.  Not fun!
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting closer to getting flat. :)
Looking Forward too? My ultrasound on March 8th! And my first shower on March 3rd!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment