Tuesday, July 31, 2012

THREE's a charm...

So my little "nuggle bug" is the big 3 months.  I call her my nuggle bug because she loves to snuggle with her mommy! I am the one that puts her to bed every night.  Scotty seems to think that every time he does she wakes up in the middle of the night {the past few times she has}.  Her new and improved night time schedule is bath at 8:00, book, bottle, and bed. {The 4 B's :)}  She is sleeping from 9:00ish to 7:00ish.  Fabulous! 

This time of year always gets so crazy with school starting back and football season getting underway.  Us girls are definitely taking advantage of daddy's last few days at home.  We're going to miss him except for an hour in the evenings for the next 4 months. 

   
Three months is such a fun age! Aubree has started really interacting with her toys and started "talking".  She has also recently began to love her bumbo chair.  She will sit in it for an hour or more just playing and laughing.  Oh.mi.word.  She's so stinkin cute!


 {she loves those blocks}

 {playing peek-a-boo}

I like to call her my little firecracker! She has so much spunk, but can flip from happy, to really mad, to really sad in about .5 seconds.  Here are a few faces of Aubree.  All of these were captured in about 20 minutes.

She is something else!

We haven't been to the doctor since her 2 month checkup and won't go back till 4 months, but I am estimated she is probably around 11 lbs and maybe a little more than 21 inches long.  She is eating 5 oz about every 4 hours.  



 

Can't believe 3 months has already passed and the start of daycare is among us.  I am going to miss her so much during the day, but I know she is in good hands.  The next couple of weeks are going to difficult as we are adjusting to the new school year for us and Aubs, but I know it will all work out.  Fingers crossed her first day/week at daycare go smoothly. 

I mean, with this kind of energy and attitude what daycare teacher wouldn't love her pieces. :) 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment