Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013 and a lot of catching up


Wow! So I know it has been a LONG time since I have blogged... But with the craziness of football season and the holidays anytime I had some down time blogging was the last thing on my mind. Sad. I know. I have a lot of catching up to do plus some Christmas fun! So here goes. Here are a few pictures from the past couple of months. 

Aubree is now 20 months old. At her 18 month checkup she was about 21 lbs and talking up a storm. 



Her talking consist of me. Momma. Dadda. Milk. Ball. Go. Baby. No. And lots of other jiberish. 


When school started back she was moved up to the next class, which meant she needed a new backpack!! 


She just walks in like a big girl, hangs up her things and sits down. Melts. My. Heart. 

So let me back up a little. Since I've last posted we have had 3 big holidays... 
First up... Halloween. 

Aubree was a rainbow for Halloween! She was absolutely precious! Se had so much fun at all of the fall carnivals we went to and her costume was a huge hit! 


Halloween 2012 and Halloween 2013. 


Next up... The pumpkin patch and Thanksgiving. 

We went to our local pumpkin patch at the beginning of November in search of the best little pumpkin for our little punkin... 



A quick trip, but a great tip indeed. 

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Lots of family time. We spent the day with my parents and brother. 
This is Aubree and her cousin Landon. 2 little turkeys. 


It's amazing how fast little ones change. 
Thanksgiving 2012 and 2013. 



And then came Christmas! Wow! I always thought as a child that Christmas was spectacular, but Christmas as a mom of a toddler is just magical!! 



We started the season off with a little Christmas craft. Aubree was so proud of it! 


Then it was a visit with Santa. Aubree was terrified so daddy got in the picture too. Sweet daddy. 



Then we had to make some cookies for jolly st. nick himself. 





Then..... SANTA CAME!!!!! 



All in all we had a wonderful holiday season!! Can't wait to see what 2014 has to offer us! 













No comments:

Post a Comment