Tuesday, April 10, 2012

36 Weeks {Watermelon}

So... a lot has gone on over the past week.  My OB had to go on medical leave for 4-6 weeks, which means I had to find a new doctor.  Today was my first appointment with my new doc and it went fabulous!!! He was wonderful!  I found out that I am 1 cm dilated and having contractions every now and then.  He said that if she comes anytime soon that she will be perfectly healthy because I am 36 weeks and 4 days.  He also said that if she doesn't come by 39 weeks we could pick a date!!!! :) I am sooooo excited!!! Can't wait to meet our precious baby girl! 





How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs.
Maternity clothes? UMMM yes!!
Stretch marks? Not yet, Hopefully never!! My new doc did make a comment today that my skin looked great!! YAY!!!
Sleep: Getting less and less.  I guess my body is prepping for Aubree.  Just can't get comfy!
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and finding out that we are making progress towards meeting Aubree!!!
Miss Anything?  Of course a margarita on the rocks, sleeping on my belly with one leg bent, tanning, my normal clothes, and the list could go on and on.  I know it's all worth it though.
Gender: Girly Girl
Movement:Lot's!!  I love feeling her movements.  That is definitely the thing I will miss the most after she is born.  
Food cravings: Milk and peanut butter sandwiches and flammin hot cheetos!! YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really.
Labor Signs:  Nope
Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, uncomfortableness, pain in my left leg, trouble staying asleep, pressure on my pelvic area, back pain, constant urge to pee, Aubree getting squished which causes her to put pressure ribs and pelvis,  and on and on, but all is worth it.
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat.  Getting closer to becoming an outie. 
Wedding Ring on or off: On
Mood: EXCITED!
Looking Forward too?  Meeting Aubree!!!!! My doctors appointment a week from today to see if there is more progress!! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment