Monday, November 7, 2011

13 Weeks



How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: After todays OB appt.  ZERO!!!
Maternity clothes? Pants! Just can't squeeze my belly into my jeans anymore. 

Stretch marks? Not yet, Thank goodness!
Sleep: still sleeping great.  Just got my snoogle in the mail! The best body pillow ever!!
Best moment this week:
Went to the Dr. today and got to hear sweet little L's heartbeat again.   Music to our ears!
Miss Anything? A nice glass of wine or margarita!
Movement: not feeling any yet.
Food cravings: sweets and my usual mexican food.  But whats new, those are always my cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.  :)
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:excessive peeing
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: My 20 week appt.!!! Mr. Spouse and I can not wait to find out the gender!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment